- Este evento ha pasado.
GOGLOBAL GO TO THE USA – Go to New York
21 junio , 2022 @ 12:00 pm – 1:30 pm UTC+0
WEBINAR “Go to the USA – Go to New York” – 21 June | 12:00 pm (Arg) | 10:00 (Mex) | 11:00 AM (USA) | 17:00 PM (Es)
21.6.22 GOGLOBAL GO TO THE USA – NY ACHA-Americas Continental Health Alliance, together with HITLAB invite you to participate in the next webinar aimed at health tech companies and startups interested in landing in the #USA – #NY
ACHA’s GO GLOBAL Program kicks off in the USA, to support health tech companies and startups in different phases to achieve internationalization.
We invite you to signup for this free event in the following link: https://lnkd.in/eniwKBWd
WEBINAR “Go to the USA – Go to New York” – 21 June, 12:00 pm (Arg), 11:00 AM EST, 17:00 CET, 10:00 (Mex)
The program will be addressing: Health in the USA
Health Tech ecosystems in New York; Academic and research ecosystems in New York; VCs in the USA – NY; Health regulation, HIPAA compliance overview General guidelines for companies willing to set up the USA – New York.
- Professor Stan Kachnowski PHD MPA, is HITLAB’s Chair and the Director of Digital Health Strategy at Columbia Business School.
- Sara Kuppin Chokshi, DrPH, Director of Research at HITLAB
- John Hammitt, Executive Director at HITLAB
- Alexia Priest, Distinguished Fellow at HITLAB
- Jerry Antimano, Community Development Manager at HITLAB
- Francisco Primero Narváez, ACHA-Americas Continental Health Alliance Go-Global